Kan hämtas i: Nederländerna - med nederländsk registrering - 21045 engelska miles - Bra skick
|Mätarställning (enhet):||engelska miles|
|Modelltyp:||B Roadster Mark 1|
|Registreringpapper närvarande:||med nederländsk registrering|
Valued on March 6 of 2018 by Mikel de Munnik Taxaties with the following remark: Good restoration performed at the time, still in perfect condition, how an MGB should be. Also runs very smooth and pleasantly.
This is the most popular MGB Roadster MK1 (53 years old) from 1965 with steel dashboard, chrome spoked-wheels, original steering wheel, stainless steel luggage race, etc. Drives, Brakes and Shifts LIKE NEW, no more work to be done. Ready for the road and finished down to every detail. This MGB underwent a major maintenance service especially for this auction. This proper and honest MGB from 1965 is a very complete car, from the most popular MK1 series.
Originally an American MGB that came from California in 1995 and received a complete body-off restoration in the Netherlands.
- Major maintenance service incl. readjustment of the valves and carburetters
- Oil cooler
- New exhaust
- New radiator
- New Hight Torque starter motor
- AC Alternator
- New battery and a battery on/off switch (to prevent the battery from running empty and to prevent theft)
- New wiring harness
- New clutch Shifts like new
- Engine overhauled 100% reliable
- Hoses and oil seals replaced
- Seats entirely reupholstered with leather (black with red piping)
- New original steering wheel with a new Hornpush (klaxon) Hard to find
- Beautiful set of Mohair mats
- New carpet set
- Packeway convertible top with bars in good condition Fits in the trunk This way, you can create additional room behind the seats for bringing your dog along for example.
- Of course with the original steel dashboard design
- In short, a very beautiful interior in which you’ll drive with great pleasure and a smile
- As good as new Chrome MGB spoked wheels (72 spokes) with very good tyres on them. In addition, wheels equipped with new spinners.
- New grille laths mounted
- All of the chrome and rubbers in very good condition
- New luxury number plates with chrome edges
- New Fresh Air grille with Mesh
- 2 new exterior mirrors L + R - 2 UK badges mounted on the front fenders
- Wind deflector included to prevent a stiff neck
- Stainless steel luggage rack as good as new
- Luxury suitcase included a light leather colour
- An original jack
- In short: a very nice, cared for exterior with everything on it
In a very nice and sleek condition, there’s not much else to say about it, as depicted.
Only few copies left with a bottom in such a nice looking condition.
Fitted with a lot of new parts, too many too mention here.
The car is also fitted with a stabiliser bar.
New appraisal report of € 21,500 and Vehicle Inspection Report available through Catawiki. So two reports for security when making a purchase.
This MGB drives nicely and is well-suitable for modern day traffic.
The car can be delivered within the Netherlands and Belgium and an additional fee (upon agreement).
Säljaren föredrar att objektet hämtas
Säljaren föredrar att objektet hämtas från Wijk bij duurstede (Nederländerna). Frakt är endast möjligt efter avtal. Köparen står för fraktkostnaden.
Du kan beräkna den ungefärliga fraktkostnaden för det här föremålet.